Thursday 27 June 2013

Day 25 - feeling more normal

Starting to feel less bloated and puffy now after having a good day's eating yesterday, and feeling more positive again. Thankfully it's another two weeks until my next social event, so I can get my head down and get cracking again!

Meals:

Today I did a 17 hour fast and broke it with a green smoothie, usual ingredients.

Had an early dinner as out all evening teaching. I'm going to attempt a longer fast tomorrow, but what time I eat really depends on what time I will be training with my client. Will have to see.

Home made buffalo burger with steamed broccolli, spinach and oregano garlic tomatoes. 





















And boy is my ass hurting after training legs and glutes yesterday! But it's all good :)





www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 



No comments:

Post a Comment