Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day 9 - stuffed.com

After one more clean eating day my weight was back down to pretty much what it was before the weekend at 9st 6.4. Proof that you don't pile on fat in a weekend, it's all about levels of water in the body.

So cut out crap, reduce the starchy stodge and get drinking 1 litre for every 50lbs body weight. The first thing you can do to start getting healthy and lean!

Meals:



















Usual smoothie ingredients except used more coconut milk. It was so rich and filling I could only get through half of it! So the rest went into the fridge for later on.

Back home later on I had the other half of the smoothie and a small meal as I was still not that hungry. It's important to listen to your body and not just eat because it's 'lunchtime'.

Cold chicken, cherry tomatoes and Moroccan topped hummus.















Grilled steak with steamed veg sprinkled with oregano
















Still taking fish oils, zinc and vit d supplements and drinking my quota of water as much as I can. Takes a conscious effort to keep track though.

Am already organised for my meals tomorrow. Always try and have a rough plan and get anything out of the freezer that you might need.

Training:

Did a cardio and resistance training interval session with my bootcampers. And even though we were outside it was a sweaty one!

Still feeling determined! I WILL beat her!!

















www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment