Monday 10 June 2013

Day 7 - roller skiing

Had to rush about first thing to get a few bits of work done, plus whizz the dog round the block, so the easiest and quickest thing to have was a smoothie. I've had more than I would usually have this week but hey, at least its a really healthy quick meal and not toast!

Avocado, spinach, vanilla protein, vanilla essence, coconut milk, milled seeds, raw cacao powder, probiotic and greens supplement plus water to blend.



















Then off into town I went to have a go at roller skiing...as you do ;)

Quite hard considering I've never been skiing. I nearly gave in but persevered and it got better. But I was more interested in the dog show that was happening next to us!




















Wasn't sure where we'd end up for lunch but we went to Ask Italian. I bypassed all the pizza and pasta and opted for a chicken and pancetta salad. Swimming in mustard dressing and wasn't the biggest or best salad I'd had, but at least it wasn't stodgy.















My next stop I didn't think through properly. Primark...Marble Arch...at 4.30pm...on a Sunday! OMG people EVERYWHERE! I queued about 20 minutes to use the changing rooms. It was hot, crowded and stressful and I couldn't wait to get out. What happened? I bought some minstrels too. Grrrrrrr. Well tomorrow my experiment results will be revealed...

I recovered the wobble with a reasonable dinner of smoked mackerel, brocolli and a couple of roasties. It's important that if you wobble, or choose to have a little of what you fancy, that you don't write the whole day off and just binge!














Training:

Rest day today, well apart from roller skiing and lots of walking. Was utterly shattered when I got in.


























www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment