Thursday 20 June 2013

Day 18 - planning is key

Today was going to be a busy one so essential to get organised the night before. I was off doing my first aid refresher course for the next two days. Then tonight teaching two sessions after. 

So, I got all my smoothie ingredients together and got the blender out ready. 

I then made myself a salad to take the next day, and left the prawns defrosting and avocado to add first thing in the morning.

I then put some brocolli and chard in the steamer, added the water and put it on the hob ready. I wasn't going to get home till 9pm so needed to be able to just come in a switch it on. I also put some foil under the grill ready for my steak. Sorted.

It was then so easy this morning to come down, throw everything into the blender and add the bits to my lunch. Job done.

IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN THEN YOU PLAN TO FAIL!

Simples.

Meals:

Didn't take a photo of my smoothie but same no fruit concoction as usual (without the raw cacao)

Lunch was the prawn and avocado salad. Only ate two thirds of it as out lunch break was earlier than I would have eaten and I wasn't that hungry still after the smoothie.















I ate the rest during our afternoon break.

I think doing this half and half thing threw me out a bit as I felt I needed something when I got home. So I went for a couple of slices of cheese as I had no other protein available without opening a tin of fish, which I didn't fancy.

Dinner was buffalo rump steak, brocolli and chard from the farmers market. Proper big leaves!














Lunch all ready for tomorrow. Planning to fast in the morning. Am also planning to get up and do a quick ten minute blast before I leave for my first aid course day two. Let's hope I sleep ok first.

Training:

Not a full on session. Just joined in a bit with my bootcampers and their interval accumulator session. Proper session tomorrow!




www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment