Thursday 27 June 2013

Day 20 - full on day

My Saturday began covering 4 sessions for my colleague, a 7, 8, 9 and 10am. So getting up at 6am after only about 5.5 hours sleep was not a great start!

Half way through the morning I drank my smoothie that I'd made the night before.
















 


Straight after the sessions I collected my friend and I drove us up to Tamworth in the Midlands for a charity fitness day. At the services I ended up buying some sugary food as I was already shattered! Viennese whirls and an oat cookie later, we continued our journey.

We missed the start of the first session, Armageddon with Richard Callender (Biggest Loser), which was probably a blessing, it's tough! I joined in with a little latin fit, then 80's cheesy aerobics after which my knee started to complain after the high impact old 80's moves. I sat out for TKO combat and ate half my salad. Really hard to eat properly at these events without feeling sick or missing out!















Back to the hotel in Birmingham after surviving the horrendous roads that are in the city centre, and ate the other half of my salad and sugary crap from the services.

We showered and went downstairs so my friend could eat. It was quite late by then and we were waiting for the rest of our gang to get ready. I had a lovely tomato and mozzarella salad. One of the better non-bread/wheat/stodgy choices from the hotel menu. I figured I'd had enough sugar for one day, and I was having a small wine too.















11pm we finally got to the bar! I was hanging. Had 2 more drinks and got back about 2am, exhausted, zzzzzzz















www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment