Thursday 13 June 2013

Day 11 - not the best

Had the most horrendous nights sleep...if you can call it that.

Why is it that you can be falling asleep on the sofa, but when you go up to bed you can't sleep?

That was me. I went up to bed at 10.30pm and think I fell asleep about 3 hours later. I woke up about 3 times to go to the loo and just tossed and turned most of the night. I hate this. It doesn't set me up physically and mentally for the next day. Extreme tiredness makes me throw all goals aside and reach for the sugar...which is what happened today :(

Meals:

I had planned an intermittent fast, but after getting some provisions at Sainsburies, one of my fave treats landed in my trolley...Emma's home made rock buns! So that was breakfast, doh! (not all 4 btw!)

After that I took the dog out so got a 45 minute walk in, but was so tired it was an effort to put one foot in front of the other. Came back home and both myself and the dog collapsed for half hour. It did make me feel better and I recovered my blip with a healthy lunch. You see the day doesn't have to be written off completely.

I made an asparagus, red onion, red pepper, courgette and spinach frittata and had it with a little salad and sprouted mung beans.















I now have the other half all ready for brunch tomorrow. Planning to try and fast again. Will be easier as off to volunteer for the morning at the Dog's Trust, and try not to bring any home!

Had a small snack when I got in at 9pm. Too tired to make something properly and didn't want a belly full of food.

Just had a slice of rye toast with hummus and sliced tomatoes.






















Not the most balanced eating today but it wasn't a complete right off. This important thing is to just keep going!





















Training:

Joined in with my bootcampers with bodyweight, skipping and band pyramids. We all worked damn hard!




www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment