Sunday 16 June 2013

Day 14 - oh fudge

Today was Duck Pond Market day. A day where I usually relax my eating a little as there is so much yummy food there. Food that is local and home-made with good quality ingredients. So when I say relax a little, it's not a complete blow out day like diving into a huge greasy pizza and chips or something!

But, I knew the home-made fudge guys were going to be there. And with this in mind, rather than have a spinach quiche for breakfast and an Argentinian steak sandwich for lunch (OMG the sacrifice! They are delicious!), I decided to have a smoothie before I left and take a salad with me. That way if I was going to have sugar, I was at least going to avoid a double dose of wheat.

So...

Meals:

Smoothie of half avocado, spinach, milled seeds, probiotic, coconut milk, greens powder supplement, vanilla protein and water to blend.


















Lemon fudge AND white chocolate and cranberry pretzels from the fudge stall. They ended up being next to me! Bad move :-0


















Tuna, butter bean and avocado salad for lunch, but only ate two thirds of it. (Probably too full of fudge! ;))














I ended up eating the rest of the salad later on in the evening.





























www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 










No comments:

Post a Comment