Friday 21 June 2013

Day 19 - comfort food

Didn't get to do a ten minute blast in the morning. Woke feeling drained and heavy in the body, so I decided to listen to it and rest instead. Felt leaner though so feeling positive.

Meals:

Day two of my first aid at work refresher. Managed to fast in morning, which was easy as I wasn't hungry and I knew I would be occupied with learning.

Lunchtime came and I completely forgot to photograph it, so this pic below is the other half which I will have tomorrow, minus the lettuce I had today.

Tuna, cannellini beans, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, avocado, red onion, green pepper and pomegranate pips.















Don't know what happened after I left the course. I had a good day, not stressful and I was no longer tired, but I went and bought chocolate. Can't explain why. Can only think a seed was planted after talking about it with some of my clients. Oh well.

After talking about planning yesterday, I hadn't planned my own dinner! *Smack wrists!* I arrived home after my weights session hungry. Not a good place to be. I need to go shopping too so had to rustle up what I could.

Ended up with organic bacon and eggs fried in coconut oil, on a slice of rye bread with some steamed chard. Quite a satisfying meal. Only thing is by the evening I was feeling full still and quite bloated. Bye bye my lean feeling that I had this morning :(














Training:

Heavy weights with my client. Chest, triceps and core.

Off to a charity dance day in Tamworth tomorrow after covering my colleague's 4 sessions in the morning. Whew will be a busy day! AND out for the evening in Birmingham, so a couple of wines will be had. No idea where we are eating though, so I already have lunch ready and a smoothie to take in the morning.















www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment