Tuesday 2 July 2013

Time to get out of my own way

Ok, so it's now been a month since I started this blog, and it has been a bit of a roller coaster. It's great usually at the start when your motivation is high and it stays high for a while but we are only human and it is hard to stay motivated permanently all day every day. 

You have to take the rough with the smooth, not beat yourself up every time you have a wobble and just keep going no matter what. I've eaten much more sugar that I have intended, but it is one of the world's most addictive legal drug next to caffeine! I have learnt to just do the best I can. 

I recognise what my triggers are. I recognise that most of the time I have no control over eating sugar when these triggers happen. Feeling excessively tired, drained, stressed and low. I just try and do everything I can to avoid feeling like this. 
  • I get to bed early on as many nights as I can.
  • I listen to my body and try not to over-do training, working and filling up my diary too much.
  • I break larger jobs down into smaller more manageable chunks.
  • I remind myself that I AM good enough.
  • I accept any wobbles I have and move on without dwelling on them.
Do you know what your eating triggers are? Find out and write down an action plan to try and avoid them in the future.

Here's an article I wrote about eating triggers last year.
http://emmaboffo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/how-to-beat-eating-triggers.html

So, after my low weekend and business workshop I made a few decisions.
  • I'm not going to let negative people get to me.
  • I'm going to believe in myself more.
  • I'm going to invest in some business coaching.
  • Most importantly I am going to be determined to get out of my own way!






















www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment