Thursday 4 July 2013

Decision time

Here I am a few days behind in updating this blog with a weekend away from my computer ahead of me. I'm going to take a break from it for a week or two, reassess everything and just take the pressure off myself a little as I am having too many wobbles because of it. Stress being one of my triggers.

I'm due to go away on the 16th August so that's my true deadline. I'm going to carry on with clean eating, as really it's how I live now anyway, it's normal for me, but try and get a hold on the sugar again. It really is evil stuff!

I'll be back around 22nd July, when i have a clear 4 weeks to get cracking. 

I hope if you are reading this and stayed with me, that you got some inspiration from the meals I posted and learnt a little on the way. 

If you'd like to learn a little more in the meantime you can download my free 40 page ebook, The Optimisation Plan from here, www.OptimisationPlan.com













www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk  

No comments:

Post a Comment