Tuesday 2 July 2013

Days 27 & 28

Saturday morning I didn't feel good emotionally. This was down to some personal stuff going on. I tried to keep my main meals good, but I had a whole host of sugar again. Not good :(

Day 27 meals:

In an attempt to give myself a natural sugar kick I started with a banana omelette and strawberries from the garden. Delicious but didn't satisfy me mentally and emotionally today.















I was going to make a chilli, but just didn't have the energy or enthusiasm. I popped to M&S and bought some lamb koftas and a lentil and rice mix, as well as some chocolate mini rolls :(
















Day 28 meals:

Woke still feeling down but started my day with a filling smoothie as I was off to the Docklands for a business and marketing workshop. Just what I needed to take my mind off of things and give me a boost to feel better.























Prawns with lentil/rice salad from yesterday. Had to eat in 2 sittings as the break at the workshop wasn't long enough.















Baking hot day so had an ice cream too.

Lazy dinner as was shattered when I got home. Frying steak, egg and spinach.














Tomorrow is a new day, a new month and time for a new focus. 

I WILL NOT be beaten!!




















www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment