Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 1 - new month

Felt much more positive after my Sunday workshop. A lot of it was about confidence and getting rid of the negative mindset to be able to go for what you want in business. Pretty good timing for me really. 

It's great being your own boss but there is so much to do and can get a tad lonely and overwhelming at times. I'm thankful I have my colleague Matt to work with, bounce ideas off and keep each other sane...well as much as we can!

Kicked off my day with an hours dog walk in the park. Met loads of my doggy walker friends and the hounds had a great run about together.

Back home for my first meal.

Asparagus, red onion, courgette, pepper frittata with lettuce from the garden, tomatoes and avocado.
















Ate a banana mid afternoon before my training session. I was planning to make chick pea flat bread but ran out of time as had to take a business call about the coaching program from the workshop I attended.

After my training session - heavy weights, back, biceps and core - I made a chilli with cauliflower rice.














All was good up to this point, but I think I was too hungry after missing my middle meal so the chilli didn't seem to satisfy me. Not sure whether this was a mental thing or not. Ended up following it with some Walkers sunbites and hummus, and a few biscuits. I'm still not out of the woods yet :(































www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment